UFPR 2021: Inglês
1. (UFPR 2021) According to the text, it is correct to say that in the province of Nova Scotia:
- more people were rescued from opioid overdoses in 2018 than in the following year.
- paramedics have been administering naloxone to make people who use drugs get rid of their addiction.
- Emergency Health Services (EHS) have to attend everyday occurrences to help people during a cocaine overdose.
- the number of people who has been saved from opioid overdoses has been recorded until the middle of 2020.
- drugstores are encouraged by medical services to sell naloxone for people who are drug addicts.
2. (UFPR 2021) Based on the text, it is correct to say that Matthew Bonn:
- has been saved from an overdose eight years ago.
- did all sorts of things to recover several people from overdoses.
- supports the idea that everyone should be away from all types of drugs.
- became involved in a fight to save a friend who was dying.
- decided to become a paramedic in order to save lives in Halifax.
3. (UFPR 2021) In the text, the underlined and in bold type word “this” refers, among other things, to the act of:
- throwing people in bathtubs.
- helping drug users in court.
- looking for the nearest health service available.
- watching a man turn blue and die.
- hiding cocaine from drug users.
4. (UFPR 2021) In the text, the word “whether” underlined and in bold type can be replaced without losing its meaning by:
- in addition.
Você acredita que o gabarito esteja incorreto? Avisa aí 😰| Email ou WhatsApp